Patients are seen by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call (214) 261-9500.
The Clinic’s services are available to any uninsured adult, 18 years old or older, who does not have private or government-provided health insurance and who is not currently a patient or enrolled in any other charitable health care clinic or facility.
- Comprehensive Primary Care for Adults
- Preventative Health Care
- Well-Woman and Well-Man Annual Physical Exams
- Diabetes Treatment and Prevention Classes
- Laboratory Testing
- Referrals to Ancillary Services
- Specialty Referrals such as Cardiology, Endocrinology, Orthopaedics and Podiatry
- Surgical Consultations
- Limited Dentistry
Clinic Administrative Hours:
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Appointments may be scheduled during administrative hours.